Are you a teacher looking to support your Stage 6 students in Mathematics?
Key advice for teachers supporting students learning at home
- Teachers should guide students to continue to work through unfinished set activities.
- To support designing learning for your students access the teaching and learning activities within the Department of Education's Stage 6 units of work.
- Student learning can be supplemented by Eddie Woo's wootube channel on Youtube.
- To support revision, teachers should encourage students to access the past exam papers from the NESA site.
- Students may like to access sample exam papers for their course of study:
- If students have project style assessments, they could continue working on these.