Contemporary learning and teaching from home
Quality learning and teaching extends beyond the school gates. Learning from home provides opportunities for rich and authentic engagement with content through contextual application.
Activating learning modes through contemporary strategies encourages learners to interact with content and develop meaningful links with the real world.
It is our responsibility as educators to provide these opportunities for all learners as they engage with content while learning from home.
Resources for learning from home
- Learning modes – Engaging learning modes while learning from home.
- Teaching strategies – Activating quality learning and teaching from home.
- Designing accessible resources – Ensuring content can be retrieved, understood and applied by all learners.
- An evidence-based approach – Literature reviews and evidence-based research to support learning from home.
- Co-teaching – Supporting collaborative approaches through learning from home.