Day 5: Review learning
- Finalise and annotate student work then hand it back.
- Provide feedback.
- Explicit teaching where necessary to address identified gaps in student knowledge.
- Consider the learning intentions and success criteria for the following week. Plan experiences they will need to undertake that could address them.
- Finalise day 1 lesson and content for the following cycle.
- Analyse participation to help you determine attendance. Contact students or parents and carers if you have any concerns with participation.