Day 4: Independent learning
- No explicit teaching on this day. Monitor student to student communication. Promote engagement and higher order thinking with questioning.
- Provide immediate feedback on returned work or, where possible, work in progress.
- Start marking and annotating student work that has been returned through the week.
- Record assessment data.
- Begin preparing the Day 1 lesson and content for the following cycle using the information you are getting from student work.
- Analyse participation to help you determine attendance. Contact students or parents and carers if you have any concerns with participation.