Day 2: Collaborative learning
- No explicit teaching on this day. Monitor student to student communication. Promote engagement and higher order thinking with questioning.
- Provide immediate feedback on returned work or, where possible, work in progress.
- Analyse student work for knowledge gaps so you can plan for guided instruction on the following day.
- Prepare day 3 lessons to address gaps demonstrated in returned student work.
- Analyse participation to help you determine attendance. Contact students or parents and carers if you have any concerns with participation.