Five schools share strategies they are using to support transition to school in unusual circumstances.
- Orange Grove Public School shares its approach to connecting with families through a Kindergarten Expo.
- Cessnock West Public School discusses preschool visits and using technology.
- Tarro Public School highlights its approach to using online platforms and phone interviews.
- Wahroonga Public School talks about its transition network and building strong links.
- Scone Public School shares its approach to workshops and take home packs.