Supporting student learning
Information and tools to support student learning while working remotely and at school.
- While working remotely, it is important to follow the Guidelines to support schools using live video with students (PDF 234KB) to ensure student safety and privacy is maintained.
- You can also review the Microsoft Stream acceptable usage if your school is using it.
Remote learning guidelines
- The Remote learning guidelines (PDF 185KB) can be used with parents and carers and students at your school.
- To support student learning outcomes while working from home, the ability to use and access available Department of Education technology is required.
- Getting started with technology is a useful site that includes useful information on tools used in schools. This includes G Suite, Google Classroom, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Connect and more.
- The Learning and collaboration tools page provides information on the digital learning tools that transform classrooms, supporting quality teaching and learning in the 21st century.
- More information on using technology with students while working remotely is available on the Using technology page.