Reflect and reset on remote learning
Schools have rallied to ensure the continuity of learning for students under extraordinary circumstances. As you and your staff continue on a journey of remote learning, consider pausing to reflect on the processes set up at your school. Think about how you may need to approach quality teaching, curriculum planning and delivery, and assessment practices over the longer term.
This page steps through a possible process you can use to reflect and reset on remote learning for your students:
- to look at one aspect of current change, the leadership of curriculum delivery
- to continue their school improvement trajectory.
Before you start
- Agree on a platform to connect remotely.
- Gather some whole-school data for discussion: for example, total interactions with students online or student attendance.
- Make sure your executive staff have access to all necessary resources.