Developing self and others
You and your staff may want professional learning to support the move to learning from home.
Learning on demand has professional learning for teachers, non-teaching staff and school leaders. After reflecting on remote learning you may have specific plans for what skills you would like to build.
Your staff can get support from colleagues across the state in the department's statewide staffrooms.
Suggested training resources
- Access the Digital Learning Selector.
- Browse courses on Linkedin learning.
- Search for courses in MyPL.
- Access Yammer groups and ask for help from your colleagues.
- Join the Microsoft Community Team to find out some great professional learning opportunities.
- Discover Google resources and Google training.