Zoom virtual celebration checklist
When setting up the meeting
- Are you running a meeting or a webinar?
- Choose a topic
- Set the date and time
- Change authentication from DoE to Zoom
- Add alternate hosts and/or panelists
- Disable Q&A if you don’t want attendees to be able to ask questions
- Set a more memorable password
- Enable Practice session
- Has the invitation link been sent to your attendees?
Prior to meeting
- Confirm date/time of meeting
- Identify key support staff- who will run the Zoom meeting during the assembly?
- Who will field troubleshooting emails/phonecalls?
- Will the session be recorded?
- Run a test, with the agenda for the assembly being followed.
- Check any camera changes- is the vision clear? Can you hear participants?
- Ensure that attendees from outside of your school have a Zoom account. A guide is in the support documents.
- Test your audio
- Test your video
- Have you pre-loaded any additional content such as videos, images and music?
- Will you be sharing content from an iPad or iPhone? Have you tested the connection?
- Make sure the streaming device (laptop or tablet) has a power cable
- Choose a place with a strong Wi-Fi signal
- Have a backup device on standby
- Is the room well lit?
- Do you need an external microphone?
- Do you need an additional camera?
- Position your camera on the focus point.