Stages 4 and 5
In Years 7 and 8 all students are required to complete the technology (mandatory) course.
The Years 7–10 technologies syllabuses focus on developing solutions to real world problems. Students work collaboratively to analyse, design, test, document, implement and evaluate solutions to challenges. Years 7 - 10 technological and applied studies syllabuses include the following subjects:
- 7–10 agricultural technology
- 7–10 design and technology
- 7–10 food technology
- 7–10 graphics technology
- 7–10 industrial technology
- 7–10 information and software technology
- 7–10 marine and aquaculture technology (content endorsed course)
- 7–10 textiles technology
- Computing Technology 7–10 (implementation from 2024).