Providing a child safe environment
Providing safe environments for children is paramount and must be considered carefully to ensure that the health, safety and wellbeing needs of all children in the preschool are being met.
- Regulation 168(2)(h) of the Education and Care Services National Regulations
- Child Protection Policy: Responding to and reporting students at risk of harm – including implementation document Child Protection Policy Guidelines: Responding to and reporting students at risk of harm
- Student Safety information designed to provide quick access to risk management policies, procedures and tools to ensure a child safe environment
- Working with Children Check Policy – including related document Overview of principal responsibilities under the WWCC policy and procedures – what to upload to the AZT
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) Policy – including implementation documents and information that guide schools in work health and safety management
- Child Protection – Allegations Against Employees Policy – including implementation documents on the policy website