Consider the following questions when adapting or developing assessments.
- What key messages do you want students to take away?
- Why does this learning matter?
The following sample resource can be adapted by teachers to suit the individual needs of their students. Use these resources to plan and deliver PDHPE. They are suitable for the PDHPE K-10 syllabus (2018).
- choreograph and perform a dance with a partner
- choreograph and perform movement inspired from, but not limited to, the basic steps of a chosen dance style
- be assessed on technical and artistic outcome
- need to show an understanding and consideration of the elements of composition including:
- rhythm and timing