New K-10 language syllabuses – new infographics
The Languages and Culture team has re-released their infographics which summarise the key information in the new K-10 syllabuses for teacers 7-10. The infographics are now aligned with the department's brand guidelines.
There are 9 infographics which you can download and print for use in your staffroom, at network meetings or for your own reference.
- Infographics 1 and 2 – syllabus layout and content
- Infographics 3 and 4 – objectives
- Infographic 5 – Stage 4 outcomes
- Infographics 6 and 7 – macro skills and learning across the curriculum
- Infographics 8 and 9 – learner groups and target language use