Emergency notice

How can students enrol?

Students can apply to enrol directly in an IEC/IEHS or be referred by a government school to their local IEC/IEHS.

Students seeking to enrol in an IEC/IEHS must complete an application to enrol in a NSW Government School.

Students who are temporary visa holders must enrol through DE International. Fees may apply. Fact sheets and fee information are available at the Temporary Residents Program section of this site. Temporary visa holders must not be enrolled without an authority to enrol form, issued by DE International.

Some temporary visa categories are fee exempt. For more information refer to the Schedule of Visa Subclasses and Conditions (PDF 105KB).

Return to top of page