Concentration (constant difference)
A thinking mathematically context for practise, focussed on identifying related subtraction equations with a constant difference
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Mathematics K–10 Syllabus © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2023
You will need Constant difference cards (PDF 1.1 MB)
- To set up a game of concentration (also known as memory or pairs), first shuffle the cards well and then place each card face down.
- Each player takes a turn by turning two cards over.
- If the cards match, then the player picks up the cards and keeps them.
- If they don't match, the player turns the cards back over.
- You can also play by yourself.