This professional learning resource will provide teachers with an understanding of the HSC minimum standard and the resources available to schools to support their students to achieve the standard.
It will support teachers and leaders to:
- understand the importance of maintaining a focus on the HSC minimum standard
- analyse and use data to understand school priorities around the HSC minimum standard
- select and implement teaching strategies and activities to support students’ literacy and numeracy needs
- determine student readiness to attempt the tests
- access and use resources available to schools to support students to achieve the HSC minimum standard
Who should participate?
Year 10-12 teachers
Mode of delivery
Register for ‘Maintaining a focus on literacy and numeracy: The HSC minimum standard’ via MyPL (Course code RG11863)