Tools and resources
My Workplace Evidence app
The My Workplace Evidence app supports government school students to collect and submit work placement evidence to their teacher for learning and assessment. Read the transcript.
- Download MyWorkplace Evidence from the Apple app store
- Download MyWorkplace Evidence from Google Play
Stories and testimonials
- Training stories on the My Skills website : These videos demonstrate how qualifications gained through vocational education and training (VET) can lead to greater employability, job security and earning potential.
- SkillsOne website : SkillsOne works with industry, educators, government and TAFE to promote career opportunities and pathways in traditional trades and emerging skills areas. Individuals share their work experiences, including elements of lifestyle, career opportunities and job satisfaction.
Transitioning from school
- Year13 website : An excellent resource for post school options, Year13 specialising in apprenticeships, gap year programs, job opportunities, studying and internships.
- Foundation for Young Australians (FYA) website : The Foundation for Young Australians (FYA) works to ensure Australia is investing its young people, utilising their time, talent and ideas to create new and better ways of doing things.
Employment opportunities and job guides
- Job Outlook website : An Australian government initiative, Job Outlook provides information about careers, labour market trends and employment projections.
- Smart and Skilled job guides : Job guides explain everything a job seeker might need to know about more than 100 different types of job, including qualifications required, pay levels, what the day to day work involves and whether the job will exist in the future.