Library Link App
The Library Link app is a quick and easy way to access library services at The Jill Sherlock Memorial Learning Assistance Library on your mobile device.
Using the app you can:
- View new resources
- Search the catalogue
- Check availability
- Request resources
- Renew your loans
To setup the Library Link app you will need access to a mobile device. The Library Link app is available to registered members only.
Setup using the link
- Go to your app store and download the Library Link app.
- Select Setup at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter https://sherlock.library.det.nsw.edu.au/oliverin the Library Web Address field and select Done.
- Enter your email address as your username and your Jill Sherlock password.
- Select Save.
Using the Library Link app
- Search the catalogue.
- Click on a title to check availability. A green tick indicates that it is available, a red cross indicates the resource is on loan.
- Request a resource by selecting title, then Reserve.
- Check your requests and reservations at My Reserves.
- Renew your loan at My Loans.