Southern Stars cricket competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
Competition opens: 9.00am Friday 14 September 2018
Competition closes: 11.00pm Sunday 23 September 2018
Winner announced: Close of business Monday 24 September 2018
Conditions of entry
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, email an image or video of you and your friends cheering on the Women’s International Cricket Team to beat New Zealand before the match taking place at North Sydney Oval on Saturday 29 September for the chance to win a coaching clinic at your local NSW public school.
- Entry is automatic upon satisfactory completion and lodgement of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org within the Competition Period – see competition opening and closing times/dates set out in “Important dates” above.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13 years or have the permission of an Adult over the age of 18 and have a postal address within Greater Sydney.
- Entrants must be enrolled in a NSW public school to be eligible.
- By submitting an entry, entrants affirm that their entry is original and that they own all rights to the entry. Entrants agree that such rights are assigned to the NSW Department of Education without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted, however only one (1) prize per person will be awarded.
- Prize: There is one major (1) prize of a Woolworths Cricket Blast school clinic. There are ten (10) supplementary family pass prizes. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A Woolworths Cricket Blast school clinic with an Australian or W/BBL player will take place between 1st February and 30th September 2019, subject to availability.
- A family pass consists of two adult tickets and up to 3 children.
- Adult tickets are valued at $15 per ticket. Children under the age of 15 are admitted free with a full paying and valid match ticket.
- Competition winners will need to provider the organiser with the number of children’s tickets they require up to a maximum of three (3).
The NSW Department of Education respects your privacy. By entering this competition, you acknowledge that the NSW Department of Education will collect and store any personal information you voluntarily provide and will, from time to time, send you information about the NSW Department of Education. You may unsubscribe by following the relevant link at any time. Any personal information provided by you will be stored on a database that will only be accessed by authorised personnel and is subject to privacy restrictions. Your personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected. Any personal information provided by you to the NSW Department of Education can be accessed by you during standard business hours and updated by writing to us or by contacting us on email@example.com
Permission to use photography statement
I grant to NSW Department of Education, its representatives and employees the right to use video and or photographs submitted, taken by or on behalf of the NSW Department of Education in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorise NSW Department of Education, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that NSW Department of Education may use such video or photographs, submitted or taken by or on behalf of the NSW Department of Education and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, web content and NSW Department of Education social media.