TAS syllabus implementation
Introductory webinar event and recording (staff only)
Introduction to the new Technology Mandatory Syllabus 7-8
This live webinar and recording is available for NSW Department of Education staff only to support new syllabus implementation.
Recorded 13 September 2018
1 hour 17 minutes
Face-to-face workshops (staff only)
A range of professional learning opportunities are available to support syllabus implementation. Use the calendar for full details and registration.
- S4 – Technology Mandatory syllabus implementation workshop
- S4 – Coding in Stage 4 TAS
- S4 - GPS Cows in Stage 4 TAS which supports the implementation of the Agriculture and Food Technologies and Digital Technologies contexts in the Technology Mandatory Years 7-8 syllabus.
- S4 - Fast and the Curious which supports the Digital Technologies context of the Technology Mandatory Years 7-8 syllabus.
Learning and teaching materials are available for download on the resources page.
- Technology Mandatory Years 7-8 (DOCX 46.6KB)
- Crack the Code - existing syllabus (9 resources)
- Crack the Code - new syllabus (6 resources)
- Farm fibres to felt (1 resource)
- Fast and curious (4 resources)
- Dragster - Electric vehicles (3 resources)
- Flying high
- Pastures from Space (3 resources)
- Summer crop and tractor operation (4 resources)
TAS Advisor 7–12
02 9266 8514