Popcorn and other suites
- has been digitally remastered for a new generation of learners
- contains audio files of 10 favourite pieces
- maintains the original and well-loved feel.
- Each of the 10 selected pieces:
- start with a title slide indicating the name of the piece and the composer (where known)
- is verbally introduced before the music starts
- follow either the ticking metronome, beat timer or highlighted animation to know when to start
- has its own audio recording guide. This contains a clapping track of the rhythms that should be played along with the recording. Specific instructions are included within each piece.
The original 'Popcorn' resource was developed in the 1970s in big book format for the K-6 classroom to introduce music notation.