Languages syllabus implementation
Online self-paced learning (staff only)
Online self-paced learning is available for NSW Department of Education staff only.
Languages K-10 syllabus familiarisation
This webinar was offered to teachers 7-10 in Term 2 2018 as blended learning (pre-task + Adobe Connect) and registered for 1.5 hours of professional learning.
Teachers who were unable to attend can access the pre-task and the Adobe Connect recording below. You can record your engagement with these as Teacher Identified professional learning hours.
A range of professional learning opportunities are available to support syllabus implementation. Use the calendar for full details and registration.
- K-6 – Programming and planning with the new K-10 languages syllabus (Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish)
- K-6 – Programming and planning with the new K-10 languages syllabus (Arabic, Modern Greek, Turkish and Vietnamese)
- 7-10 – Languages K-10 framework syllabus familiarisation and planning 2018
- Metropolitan venues for NSW DoE participants only
- Regional venues include cross-sector participants K-10
Learning and teaching materials will be available for download from Term 4 2018.
R/Languages Adviser K–6
02 9244 5261
Coordinator, Languages and Culture
02 9244 5385