Photographic and digital media
In the stage 5 the elective subject of photographic & digital media students explore the world through artistic practice, conceptual knowledge, the frames, and technological procedures.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in photographic and digital media when:
- exploring digital conventions while creating and analysing digital works
- making photographic or digital media works informed through their understanding of the conceptual framework
- creating meaning and perspectives through their use of the frames within their works
- applying techniques, artistic concepts and procedures to make and refine photographic and digital media works.
Critical and historical interpretations
When critically and historically exploring the photographic and digital art world students will:
- develop and apply an understanding of art practice
- interpret and make connections between the conceptual framework and the frames in historical works
- critique, understand and justify meanings and perspectives through a variety of photographic and digital works.