Students will develop knowledge and skills in designing and making when:
- using judgement when making artistic visual design decisions for varying contexts, audience purposes, and situations
- making artworks exploring content through the frames
- using research to guide artistic visual design practice
- experimenting with various processes, techniques and skills adapted from various artistic design styles
- considering, interpreting and influencing meaning when constructing layers of their visual design works.