Students will develop knowledge and skills in artmaking when:
- using judgement when making artistic decisions for varying contexts, audience purposes, and situations
- making artworks exploring the content of practice, the conceptual framework, and the frames
- using research to guide artistic practice
- experimenting with various processes, techniques and skills adapted from various artistic styles
- considering, interpreting and influencing meaning when constructing layers of their body of work and expressive forms.