Students will develop knowledge and skills in making when:
- using judgement when making artistic photographic decisions for varying contexts, audience purposes, and situations
- making photographic, video and digital images that exploring the content the frames
- using research to guide artistic photographic practice
- experimenting with various processes, techniques and skills adapted from various photographic, video and digital forms.
- considering, interpreting and influencing meaning when constructing layers into their photographic, video and digital images.