Students will develop knowledge of skills and understanding when performing:
- high level technical and interpretive skill
- solo/group performances and presentations
- ensemble direction
- refinement of the skill of critical appraisal of own performances
- refinement of the skill of critical appraisal of the performance of others
- program development
- an increasing understanding of musical style
- concert practice and management.
Music 2 and Music Extension Syllabus © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2009.