Students will develop knowledge and understanding in making when:
- developing and adopting performance skills in a variety of theatrical situations, roles and characters
- interpreting, expressing and performing scripted and unscripted material through a variety of forms of media
- understanding, manipulating and analysing the use of the elements of drama in performance
- playbuilding and directing performances to communicate dramatic meaning as an individual and group performer
- demonstrating skills using the elements of production and valuing the contribution of an individual through the collaborative group performance process.