Plan and register for professional learning.
Online self-paced learning
Introduction to music within the creative arts K-6 (MyPL RG04780)
- 6 registered hours
- offers teachers and school leaders the opportunity to engage in professional learning in music as an artform within the NSW Creative Arts K-6 syllabus.
- unpacking syllabus metalanguage of the musical concepts and learning experiences
- embedding music within the K-6 creative arts and classroom
- two-part online module to unpack the syllabus expectations.
Prior to these sessions, participants will engage with the syllabus to enhance their understanding.
For each part of the online module, participants will:
- plan, deliver and feedback on two targeted music lessons they teach
- receive individual feedback
- answer multiple-choice style assessment questions in order to progress through the course.
Teachers may find these links to professional learning on other websites and in publications useful.
Creative Arts Adviser K–6
02 9244 5831
Creative Arts Adviser 7–12
02 9244 5255