Vocal Ease More (Module 1) professional learning
Enrol in a 5 hour registered face-to-face professional learning course (RG03614) near you to get the most out of this incredible resource!
Vocal Ease MORE (Module 1) gives you exciting music lessons that are:
- accessible to all (regardless of musical experience)
- curriculum based to NSW syllabus matched teaching and learning activities
- interactive and engaging for all K-6 classrooms
- new and original songs
- interactive and have full audio and backing tracks as well as downloadable musical scores
- demonstrated through teaching videos and interviews.
The accredited professional learning course to accompany Vocal Ease MORE (Module 1) is available for enrolment through MyPL (staff only).
This course is aimed at encouraging quality music education in primary schools – music for every student, every teacher, in every school through the Vocal Ease MORE (Module 1) resource.
Search for course number RG03614 for 5 registered hours of professional learning. Enrol now to avoid disappointment! Classroom K-6 teachers and music specialist teachers are encouraged to apply.
The next session will be held at the Surveyor's Creek Public School, St Andrews Dr, Glenmore Park from 9am - 3pm on Monday 25th March.
Registration, tea and coffee will be available from 8:30am.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.