Maintaining a focus on literacy and numeracy: HSC minimum standard
This MyPL resource is on demand professional learning that was provided as part of the Educational Continuity Provision Strategy.
Audience: Stage 6 teachers
This professional learning will provide teachers with an understanding of the HSC minimum standard and the resources available to schools to support their students to achieve the HSC minimum standard in both a remote and face-to-face setting.
This course supports teachers and leaders to:
- understand the importance of maintaining a focus on the HSC minimum standard while teaching and learning both remotely and in school
- analyse and use data to understand school priorities around the HSC minimum standard
- select and implement teaching strategies and activities to support students’ literacy and numeracy needs
- determine student readiness to attempt the tests
- access and use resources available to schools to support students to achieve the HSC minimum standard.
Link to MyPL
Maintaining a focus on literacy and numeracy: The HSC minimum standard
This accredited professional learning is connected to the domains:
- Professional engagement – Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- 6.2 - engage in professional learning and improve practice.