Resources to support teaching and learning.
Explore curriculum resources to support teaching and learning including:
- curriculum support with professional learning, teaching resources and advice in all Key learning areas K-12
- quality resources and professional learning to help K-6 teachers plan, program, teach, assess and report in the Primary curriculum hub
- how to develop and evaluate K-6 scope and sequences plus samples for each key learning area
- quality Stage 6 resources in the HSC hub, for teachers to help students prepare for the HSC.
Learning across curriculum content enriches and supports key learning areas with national priorities and general capabilities to add depth to student learning. Resources to support this aspect of curriculum implementation can be found in learning across the curriculum.
Literacy and numeracy is a major focus for schools K-12. Resources to support schools to effectively teach literacy and numeracy include:
- literacy and numeracy professional learning opportunities to support teachers and school leadership teams in the teaching of literacy and numeracy K to 12
- a suite of tools to assess student literacy and numeracy skills at different stages throughout K-12, including teaching strategies mapped to NSW stage based skills.
Teachers expertly draw on a range of rich assessment strategies to monitor and track individual student progress, inform future directions for student learning and provide ongoing feedback to students. Student assessment resources include:
- essential information for teachers looking for assessment advice and resources K-12
- support for K-6 teachers to refine their primary assessment practices using a variety of primary assessment tools
- support for 7-12 teachers to refine their secondary assessment practices
- advice, assessment and reporting support for Stage 6 teachers, 2021 HSC monitoring advice and 2021 RoSA monitoring advice.
Explore additional resources to support teaching and learning.