Teachers may find the following links useful:
- Sydney Opera House offers professional development in the creative arts.
- Arts unit learning hub provides support for all art forms.
- AUSDANCE website contains a number of articles and other publications including fact sheets and teaching method suggestions.
- Drama NSW offers assistance for K–12 drama teachers.
- National Institute of Dramatic Art(NIDA) presents workshops for teachers.
- Australian Society for Music Education (ASME) offers assistance to K–12 music teachers.
- Centre for Professional Learning (CPL) has an online music education course – run in conjunction with Musica Viva.
- Musica Viva provides online professional learning resources for music education.
- Music Australia website contains professional reading on methodologies and practices in the teaching of music.
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra have a variety of professional learning courses for music teachers and offer a five-day immersive training program for primary classroom teachers from which they emerge reading music and confident to teach the curriculum.
The Art Gallery of NSW offers professional learning events in the form of talks, workshops and other programs.
The Museum of Contemporary Art provides endorsed professional development opportunities including creativity in the primary classroom.