Teach and make a difference in Narrabri
Find your next temporary employment opportunity at Narrabri High School.
23 February 2022
Would you like to experience teaching in a regional setting? Great news, the NSW Department of Education is currently recruiting teachers at Narrabri High School.
Known as 'Big Sky' country, the Narrabri area is set in the heart of the rich Namoi Valley. A prosperous and desirable place to live, Narrabri has a strong cultural heritage and a lively community atmosphere. Residents enjoy great shopping, sporting facilities, cafes and restaurants and a state-of-the-art theatre complex.
Teaching at Narrabri High School, teachers are supported to deliver a broad and comprehensive curriculum that provides numerous opportunities for students to experience and achieve success in sports, the visual and performing arts, student leadership and a range of other extra-curricular activities.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to develop your professional practice, apply today and experience working in a regional NSW public school.
Temporary positions at Narrabri High School are available with an immediate start date, through to 20 December 2022. Email Rozina Broderick or phone 02 6792 1633 to apply.
- Teacher: Approval to teach PD/H/PE (years 7 - 10). **Applicants for this position may be eligible for a recruitment bonus of up to $20,000.
- Teacher: Approval to teach and willingness to teach as a generalist (years 7 - 12).
- Teacher: Approval to teach history and willingness to teach geography (years 7 - 10).
- Teacher: Approval to teach mathematics (years 7 - 10).
- Teacher: Approval to teach music (years 7 - 12). Email Simon Warden to apply for this position.