NSW Premier's Awards for Public Service
Nominations are now open.
The NSW Premier's Awards for Public Service recognise excellence in the delivery of public services to the NSW community by the public sector, not-for-profit organisations and private businesses. The awards are administered by the Public Service Commission.
Nominations are currently open and can be made in the following categories:
- A Strong Economy
- Highest Quality Education
- Well Connected Communities with Quality Local Environments
- Putting the Customer at the Centre
- Recovery and Resilience
- Tackling Longstanding Social Challenges
- Excellence in Digital Innovation
- Anthea Kerr Award
- NSW Public Servant of the Year
The closing date for internal nominations is Sunday, 4 July 2021.
For more information regarding nominations, please contact the NSW Department of Education's Award Ambassador Susan White or phone 02 7814 3820.
- Latest news