About the teach.MathsNOW Scholarship
The teach.MathsNOW Scholarship provides scholars with course contribution fee payments up to $50,000, a $5,000 one-off training allowance, paid part-time employment whilst studying, a $15,000 study completion allowance for industry professionals, $5,000 study completion allowance for HSC and university students and a guaranteed permanent teaching position in a NSW public school following successful completion of studies.
- Up to $50,000 equivalent course contribution fee
- $5,000 one-off training allowance
- $15,000 study completion allowance for industry professionals
- $5,000 study completion allowance for HSC and university students
- Paid part-time employment whilst studying
- Receive a permanent position in a NSW public school upon completion of your studies
- Currently enrolled university students or those intending to enrol
- Industry professionals
- HSC students
- Indicate your preference to teach in a number of fantastic locations across NSW
Review the frequently asked questions for more information on eligibility, scholarship payments and your appointment as a teacher.
Contact our Employment Programs team via teach.mathsNOW@det.nsw.edu.au or phone 1300 114 541.
Subscribe to be notified when applications open in 2023.
Watch their stories
Hear first-hand from those who have changed careers to become a teacher in a NSW public school.