A variety of resources are available to support schools before, during and after completing the surveys. These include how-to guides, lesson plans, implementation guides, videos and PowerPoint presentations for schools and teachers to use.
Resources to prepare for running the survey
Resources for the survey window:
- This short video will help students understand what the survey is, why students should take it seriously and answer questions as honestly as they can (log-in required).
- Implementation guides for teachers (log-in required)
- List of measures measured in the survey, including the difference between the standard and shortened surveys (log-in required)
- Survey window resources provided by The Learning Bar include information about survey administration, monitoring progress and closing the survey.
- Survey questions can be accessed by Principals and school coordinators (log-in required).
Read Accessing and using Tell Them From Me data for support with using your data following the survey period.