Tell Them From Me training
The department and The Learning Bar provide training for schools in key aspects of the survey.
Individual school or network support
Department education officers are available to provide support for schools individually, in targeted groups, or across networks, including:
- professional learning for teachers
- implementation guidance for CESE's research.
Support can be tailored to meet the individual needs of schools. Contact us to organise training.
Who should attend the training?
What does the training cover?
Webinar Module 1: Getting started - Implementing Tell Them From Me successfully
Webinar Module 2: Accessing, analysing and interpreting your Tell Them From Me reports
Webinar Module 3: Embedding Tell Them From Me in your school planning process
|4||4||Tue 3 Nov||3:30 pm|
|4||6||Thu 19 Nov||8am|
|4||7||Tue 24 Nov||11am|
Accessing online training
- Log in to the Adobe Connect training environment
- Your username is your department username, followed by @detnsw (e.g. snow.white23@det)
- Your password is the same as your department portal password.
- Need help logging in? Contact The Learning Bar at: email@example.com or 1800 823 621