Resources for schools
A variety of resources are available to support schools before, during and after completing the surveys. These include how-to guides, lesson plans, implementation guides, videos and PowerPoint presentations for schools and teachers to use.
The Tell Them From Me surveys operate on an opt-out consent model. Parents are provided with a non-consent form. Parents only need to complete and return the form to their school if they do not want their child to participate in the Tell Them From Me student survey.
New consent forms for 2023 are available below.
Resources to prepare for running the survey
Resources for the survey window:
- Introductory videos have been produced to help students understand the survey and what they need to do (log-in required).
- Implementation guides for teachers (log-in required).
- Step-by-step guide on how to distribute student login details (log-in required).
- Step-by-step guide on how to distribute student and teacher login details for Snapshot 2 (log-in required).
- Step-by-step guide on how to create a QR code for the parent survey, including a poster to display it around your school (log-in required).
- List of measures measured in the survey, including the difference. between the standard and shortened surveys (log-in required).
- Survey window resources provided by The Learning Bar include information about survey administration, monitoring progress and closing the survey.
- Survey questions can be accessed by Principals and school coordinators (log-in required).
Read Accessing and using Tell Them From Me data for support with using your data following the survey period.