Using Tell Them From Me data
Tell Them From Me results provide schools with valuable insight into the engagement and wellbeing of their students and can be used as valid and reliable evidence for school planning, reporting and improvement.
How to use Tell Them From Me data
- Capturing the voice of students, parents and teachers and monitor results
- Identifying key areas for improvement
- Triangulating TTFM results with other sources of data
- Implementing change in school practice
- Reviewing TTFM results to evaluate the impact of new practices
These five practical strategies have been designed to assist school's use of evidence-based decision-making to respond to the needs of students.
You can access the practical guide here (login required).
The School Excellence Cycle
|Wellbeing framework concept||Relevant Tell Them From Me measures|
Our students will be actively connected to their learning, have positive and respectful relationships and experience a sense of belonging to their school and community
Our students will be respected, valued, encouraged, supported and empowered to succeed.
Our students will grow and flourish, do well and prosper.
What works best
Tell Them From Me measures directly align to the eight 'What works best' themes.
Learn more about 'What works best'.