Department use of data
Tell Them From Me is an important source of data for the department's ongoing research to support best-practice in our classrooms.
Evidence-based practices to support student engagement and wellbeing
The Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation (CESE) has produced a suite of Tell Them From Me publications that can help schools to understand and enhance student's engagement, wellbeing and learning experiences.
Focus areas include:
- promoting student engagement
- enhancing student wellbeing
- Tell Them From Me and NAPLAN
- transitioning to high school (in collaboration with feeder primary schools)
- transitioning to senior high school and beyond
- enhancing parental engagement
- interpreting Tell Them From Me data
- using data to inform school planning
CESE's research work is ongoing. We welcome suggestions for research topics that address the interests and needs of schools.