School counselling scholarships
- Financial support to complete their studies
- Professional supervision and support to meet the registration requirements of the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Permanent role as a school counsellor or school psychologist
- Comprehensive induction program to support them in their new roles.
There are three scholarships on offer:
Looking for a life-changing career?
Psychology graduates can apply for one of two scholarships to become a school pscyhologist.
- the Graduate Scholarship Program through the University of Wollongong and
- the Rural Scholarship program through Charles Sturt University.
Both are open to people with a psychology degree and offer a Master of Professional Psychology (School Psychology). Find out more about these School counselling scholarships.. Applications close 10 October 2021.
Already teaching in schools?
Teachers training to be a school counsellor can apply for the School Counsellor in Training Program delivered by Charles Sturt University and received a Master of Psychological Practice (School Psychology). Find out more about the School Counsellor Sponsorship Programs on the Teach.NSW website. Applications close 8 August 2021.
Find out more about the work of the School counselling service.
For more information about becoming a school counsellor or school psychologist, call the Psychology Service Development Coordinator on 02 7814 2988 or email email@example.com