Where to from here
Positive behaviour for learning is a long term commitment and can take a few years to implement. From here:
- complete the activities in this module
- determine needs and competing priorities of school
- establish or regenerate a positive behaviour for learning team
- evaluate current school systems and practices using the benchmarks of quality or tiered fidelity inventory. a score of 80% indicates your school is ready for the additional training. sometimes, you may need to retrain in school-wide and classroom systems to strengthen these systems and practices.
- undertake the training that you and/ or your school identifies as a priority and need.