- Instructional leadership funded through Early Action for Success at a cost of $172,000.
- Two teachers were employed through equity funding to enable teacher release from class to work with instructional leaders at a cost of $224,000.
- The principal support funding and equity funding was used to enable the principal to act in an instructional leader role through the employment of a part-time business manager at a cost of $68,000.
- Training was provided for the whole staff and ongoing training provided for new staff members at a cost of $10,000 from professional learning funds.
- Quality texts for use by students and teachers were purchased to support the initiative at a cost of $5,000 from literacy and numeracy initiative funds.
Total cost - approximately $479,000 per year
|Funding sources used|
|Literacy and numeracy initiative|
|Early Action for Success (EAfS)|
|School support allocation (Principal support)|