Equity loadings are needs-based funding allocations provided to your school to meet the additional learning needs of disadvantaged students and reduce the impact of that disadvantage on student outcomes.
In this section you will find information about the equity loadings:
- socio-economic background
- Aboriginal background
- English language proficiency
- low level adjustment for disability.
The information may include details about:
- data sources
- use of funds
- effective practice examples
- links to further information.