The staffing allocation includes teaching and non-teaching staff on published school enrolment and entitlement reports and can only be used for staffing. The allocation is on page 8 of the School Budget Allocation Report (SBAR).
Data for the staffing allocation is extracted from your school’s published enrolment and entitlement report. Staffing allocations are provided at standard cost. Standard costs for each position can be found at salaries support.
Your school’s staffing allocation may also include additional allocations that do not appear on the school’s published enrolment and entitlement reports, such as:
- Rural and remote schools Aboriginal Employment Program (previously known as Community development employment projects).
- Schools as community centres (SaCCs).
Staff entitlement table
The green section of the staff entitlement table shows the teaching and non-teaching staff on your school’s staff entitlement, excluding equity positions.
The blue section of the staff entitlement table shows the equity positions that appear on your school’s staff entitlement and are funded from the respective equity loadings. For example, the learning and support teacher is funded from the low level adjustment for disability equity loading.
Positions at the same designation are rolled into one line. For example, the allocation for classroom teacher includes classroom teacher, part-time teacher and teacher-librarian.
Need to know more?
Please select from the following contacts:
- for staffing, submit an online query and select Human Resources - Recruitment
- for SACCs, email Tasnim.email@example.com
- for the rural and remote schools Aboriginal Employment Program, email AboriginalEmployment@det.nsw.edu.au
- for QTSS, email SSR@det.nsw.edu.au.