Initiative funding is provided to schools to support designated programs and initiatives.
The School Budget Allocation Report (SBAR) shows the initiative funding allocations each school receives to support designated initiatives.
In this section you will find information about initiative funding, including:
- professional learning
- beginning teacher support
- literacy and numeracy
- flexible funding for wellbeing services
- Early Action for Success (EAfS)
- school support allocation (principal support)
- schools for specific purposes (SSP) quality teaching support.
The information includes details about:
- data sources
- use of funds
- effective practice examples
- links to further information.