Resource Allocation Model
Most Strategic Schools Resourcing information is on our public internet. Publishing information in a single location supports transparency and eliminates duplication.
The links below go to our internet. Staff only information is at the bottom of this page.
- Understand the Resource Allocation Model (RAM) and find out how it supports school excellence
- Find out about support for refugee students
- The New Arrivals Program (NAP) provides intensive English support
- Go to integration funding support and find out how schools use these funds.
- Go to information about the Socio-economic background loading
- Find information about the equity loading for Aboriginal students and planning and outcomes
- The Low level adjustment for disability loading is to support students in regular classes who have additional learning and support needs
- Read details about the English language proficiency loading
- Access the equity funding support package.
Base School Allocation
- Find out about the base school allocation, including operational funding and staffing.
- Read school funding snapshots to see how schools are using their RAM funding.
Staff only information
- Open the 2020 Approved School Budget Allocation Report (SBAR) – a guide for schools (PDF 1.05 MB) for details on the total planned budget allocations for schools
- See the Sick and FACS leave model (SFLM) and how allocations are provided
- Find out about Accident leave
- Understand Standard cost and see what it means for schools.
Tell us how we did with the new Early delivery of 2020 planned SBAR.