Contact the Winter skills team
To browse and enquire about available courses visit the Boost your winter skills page. Please contact the training providers for questions about their courses. For general enquiries including information about courses in other locations, please complete the online form below or call us to 13 28 11.
People undertaking training must meet the Smart and Skilled eligibility criteria and fit into at least one of the categories below:
- a young person aged 16-24 at the commencement of training, regardless of employment status, including Year 12 school leavers
- Commonwealth Government welfare benefit recipients
- an unemployed person
- an employed person who is expected to become unemployed (e.g. companies in declining industries, people whose employment is conditional on immediately undertaking work relevant training, workers who have been stood down or furloughed).
Eligible participants will also need to be:
- living in NSW or working in NSW
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- no longer at school.